Revitol eye cream claims it can easily fix what surgery can’t-dark circles and under eye puffiness, as well as it can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
The company was established way back in 2002, and accoroding to Revitolreviews.co it is a member of prestigious Natural Products Association.
This product can easily improve the appearance of dark under eyes and puffiness. They are caused due to breakdown of capillaries that lie close to the surface of skin.
This is more of a problem for some people simply because they may have thinner skin, and for the most fair colored one they may become more noticeable over time.
The manufactures of this cream claims it works by using purely natural ingredients and a combination of moisturizing emollients to reduce wrinkles, reducing under eye puffiness and lighten eye circles.
Ingredients in Revitol Eye Cream
• Niacinamide-This is vitamin B complex and is water soluble and can help skin retain its moisture. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Bisabolol – It is derived from chamomile plant and helps in soothing the skin by reducing puffiness.
• Fraxinus excelsior bark extract – The bark of common ash tree consists of two ingredients-esculin and fraxin-which helps in strengthening blood capillaries. This definitely helps in reducing dark circles.
• Capric Triglyceride – According to some Revitol reviews, it’s a clean non-greasy oil derived from oil palm or coconut that contributes to creamy and silky feel of cream. It is a also a antioxidant, moisturizer and helps in transporting vitamins into the skin.
• N-Hydroxysuccinimide – A fat compound that reducing appearance of dark circles due to its ability to minimize pigmentation of skin.
• Chrysin – A powerful flavonoid which is extracted from passion flower and acts as anti-inflammatory by breaking down hemoglobin to reduce puffiness and darkness of under eye circles.
Why Can’t Plastic Surgery Help in This?
Though plastic surgery may be helpful in some cases and may reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow feet, it may not work for dark circles or bags.
Because these issues are not age-related, and is not something that can be really tweaked or fixed with surgery.
Few reasons why you may have puffy bags or dark under eye circles under your eyes……….
• Dermatitis-If there is fluid accumulation under eyes, especially the one accompanied by redness, or itching this may be due to contact dermatitis.
• Heredity-sometimes it’s due to genetic reasons or inhering familial tendency to have dark circles or bags.
• Allergies – Some seasonal allergies may also lead to dark circles or puffy bags under eyes.
• Fluid retention-Some factors, such as hot weather, hormone fluctuation, eating salty foods may cause skin to retain foods that may lead to puffiness under eyes.
• Lack of sleep – Not getting sufficient rest or sleep can lead to dark under eye circles or puffy bags.
• Way You Sleep – You may be more prone to fluid accumulation in the tissues under eyes if you sleep flat on your back.
• Age-Although puffy eyes and dark circles are not strictly related to aget, but advancing age does play an important role in making these conditions worse because your skin too gets older.
Benefits of Revitol Eye cream:
Most Revitol reviews speak of following benefits…
• Reasonably inexpensive
• Addresses problems that most skin care products don’t
• Active ingredients are all-natural products
• Non greasy
• No side effects known
• Penetrates your skin quickly
• 100 percent guaranteed
In thousands of Revitol reviews, no side effects have been reported from using Revitol Eye Cream, so it is completely safe for use. You can easily buy it online at best rates.